Come across a net Shelby Cobra yet?

Downshift

Reaction score
Followed one on the way to my girlfriends house on thanksgiving. It was a white one with Blue stripes damn they look awesome. My kinda luck though I wasnt in my car, I was riding with my mom in her v6 stang lol. I wouldnt have raced but I would have loved to get a better look at it if I was driving (He was speeding a little).

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I was driving home in my cobra with the wife in the Gt behind me and a black one with silver stripes came up behind us. It was an older guy of course and I lined up with him but he wouldnt run me. He gave me a thumbs and I did the same back. Those cars look nice in real life, wish he would have messed with me though just for the hell of it. I mean come on, open road, two snakes, its like meeting up with a camaro at a light and not going for it.
P1010019.jpg

N

nckissfan

yes, it was referred to as a "boy racer" model, complete race car. This was taken at Carolina Motorsports Park. It is a full fledged race car, no back seats, carpet, a complete race car from Ford FR500c was the model
FR500C.jpg

snoball

Reaction score
A lady on our local forum owns a red with white stripes vert. Got it with the money she got after she sold her husbands motorcycles, thier house and stuff when they divorced.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
so far i have yet to run across one. i cant wait to see what this car can do when i get it tunned.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I got one in May, dude couldn't drive. Probably crapped his pant's when an 11 year old GT just walked away from him :dancing6:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Jrgunn5150 said:
I got one in May, dude couldn't drive. Probably crapped his pant's when an 11 year old GT just walked away from him :dancing6:

you shall be called " THE DEAD THREAD REVIVER" 8)

Blown5_Oh

Reaction score
ive seen at least 6 around town. i can't wait to spank a few with my slowest production cobra ever made :boink:

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
3 at once in the town next to me on a Wednesday afternoon. only two in this photo i took, though.

514071682_5c8b3ee0f8.jpg

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
i've seen about 10 different ones at different times and each time i was impressed. i love the car, i dont compare it to the z06 becasue its a mustang, and its a badass mustang

rottenpunx

Reaction score
actually a few days ago i was in my 1997 gt cruising i270 when 3 shelby gt500's drove by goign atleast 95mph. I caught up to them and stayed with them as long as i could. i pulled up next to one of them to get a look at it and the guy thought i was trying to race, within about 3 seconds he was 1,000 feet away from me. i didnt even try to catch up. they are really heavy cars, it looked like there was a bit of a delay. they are fucking nice tho.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online