Coming Soon, 03/04 Cobra & Bullitt Upholstery

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
A few months back I donated my seats to Waylon over at TMI for R&D in hopes of reproducing Bullitt foam and upholstery. I also helped in finding some harder color combos for the 03/04 cobras, well it looks like we are in the final stretches. The 03/04 cobra set ups are being finalized over at TMI and yesterday I got a photo from Waylon. My back seats are done. I added my one touch to it by making my inserts Titanium Gray as I wanted to have something different.

20120208091537381.jpg

I am hoping to have my fronts done next week and see my seats back in my car by the end of the month.

The good news for you guys is we already carry what you need for your SN95 to redo the foam and upholstery but now you'll be able to get Bullitt or Cobra seat if you are tired of those old V6 or GT seats you have. All you'll need to do is order the i.e. Bullitt foam (front and back seats) and the upholstery in your desired color and use your current frame and bam you have Bullitt seats in your car.

No worries you Mach 1 owners they are working on those too so we'll have you "Covered" from 94-04 for all your upholstery needs. Stay tune here for news on these being available here soon.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
lol I was waiting on this question, but no pricing yet, they just completed the Cobra's and my seats are still being built so until they clear mine the Bullitt's wont be released.

you are no use... LOL jk.. anyways i really like the seats! they did a great job! hopefully they are better pricing then most ive seen. i was quoted 1200 pair seat for the cobra

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
you are no use... LOL jk.. anyways i really like the seats! they did a great job! hopefully they are better pricing then most ive seen. i was quoted 1200 pair seat for the cobra
I'm sure we those are for complete seats, unless your foam is bad I would imagine you only need the upholstery so your price shouldn't be that bad from what I have seen on other models (ie early and foxbody) the 95 you could do a complete 03/04 foam and upholstery in that.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
I'm sure we those are for complete seats, unless your foam is bad I would imagine you only need the upholstery so your price shouldn't be that bad from what I have seen on other models (ie early and foxbody) the 95 you could do a complete 03/04 foam and upholstery in that.

no that was just for the suede part and per seat

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
no i actually need to hit Waylon up and get a update on this. I hope to have something today.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
please do I am interested. I like the adjustable bolsters and the lumbar support that is in the stock 94 seats and would like to just cover them. Any chance for embriodery on them?

dutch

Reaction score
can´t wait to hear the pricing on this stuff. I´ve been looking for a cheap set of mach1 or cobra seats for a while to swap in my ´96. This might be a cheaper solution in terms of (international) shipping too! Just buying the ´03 foam and skins.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I agree with "Musturd", Do you send your seats to them and they do it like that. Or they send the materials to you, and you hit up your local upholstery guy to do the work. How does the logistics of this operation work. I really like my stock leather seats, but over the years the foam lost its integrity to stay firm and instead of buying race seats, just do this instead. The stock seats are comfy, and I bet when restored and hold your body.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I want some bullit ones or black on black kohbras

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
I agree with "Musturd", Do you send your seats to them and they do it like that. Or they send the materials to you, and you hit up your local upholstery guy to do the work. How does the logistics of this operation work. I really like my stock leather seats, but over the years the foam lost its integrity to stay firm and instead of buying race seats, just do this instead. The stock seats are comfy, and I bet when restored and hold your body.
You'll buy the foam and upholstery from us then take the seats to your upholster to get done up all brand new like :) A Bullitt seat hugs you like a good woman. It's probably one of the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in a Mustang.

dutch

Reaction score
Aren't the bullitt/mach1/terminator seats basicly the same in terms of foam/support? Just different skins.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online