Convertible Top guys use to clean n protect top ?

xs man 27

Reaction score
hey guys I was wondering what products you guys with convertible rag tops use to clean and protect it ? I have a 95 gt vert that when I bought it from previous owner had the oem top replaced w a new one. the top looks decent , it can use a good cleaning and protective coat over the top. my question is for you guys again what products and companys do you use and with what did you see the best results ? also when I bought my car the guy included a barely used cleaning kit by company RAGGTOPP,, however the cleaner was good but the protective bottle was kept inside the trunk wasn't stored properly and over the years got clunky and kept on getting a white mist of all most fuzz like on my top and was causing more harm than good. thank you for any info and any before and after pics would be great.. thanks again

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I use on mine:

2074_lg.jpg

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I use the Blue Magic cleaner/protector from autozone/pepboys. Works well and keeps the top shiny.

TanTop94

Reaction score
I used the same stuff as Deep....I had picked up a slightly stronger clearer cause I started to get some spotting on it and tan shows it off pretty well. Cant remember what its called though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online