Corral.Net is going to drain all my cash

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
Holy crap the amount of things for sale.
I'm already in 600.

Oh well it's mid march, as scheduled, time to get to work on my build.

OP
OP
Leo 5.0

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
I was going to, but leave it to the Army to screw up your paycheck.
My funding for that was supposed to be 2-3 weeks after separation.
I called, they said it had to get sent to the BIG pay office...so now more like May or June.

So my budget got slashed by 24k
So I figured may as well play with my 4.6 for a while, beat the everliving crap out of it, and then do my 5.4 swap

OP
OP
Leo 5.0

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
At least that gives me time to plan a better build.
I was just going to drop an ebay motor in.
But now I'll look deeper into it, maybe actually get a fresh 5.4 and fresh tranny.
Along with suspension, and other things, the only real old thing in the car will be the body and wiring.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be more inclined to spend money over there, but the administration seems very reluctant to help. I have an old account from about 6 years ago and I never posted anything. It was locked after some upgrade that they did. Now, every time that I try and post anything, I get an error message. I've contacted them numerous times and nobody ever responds. Oh well... I'll just spend my money here and on SVTP. *shudder*

OP
OP
Leo 5.0

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
I've looked around here, not bashing, but not much that applies to my build.
I did get my intake from here, so I keep an eye out.

SVT has some good stuff too.
I really can't help but want to buy the COP kit. 200 shipped with brand new Motorcraft coils...hard to not just drop the dough.
I looked under my hood yesterday and thought how cluttered those Packs make things...
But that's not something anywhere near high on my list.

OP
OP
Leo 5.0

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
Bought my PI heads
almost bought shorties, but with the price on a used set of longtubes...very tempted.
Some misc interior things...
It's hard to not throw down for the 2.1 kenne bell
I had to close it. lol
found 4k in stuff I wanted

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
funny I know that feeling. I am registered there but never really been big on the site. Back in January I had finally figured out what supercharger I wanted to go with and it was just a matter of finding one for the price I wanted. I remember hearing that the site was good for parts/superchargers so I decided to take a look and to my amazement the exact same kit I wanted was posted for sale only a few days earlier. Dude bought it and wrecked the car prior to installing it. The only thing he had taken out to look at was the supercharger itself, everything else was still in the packages. Even came with the power pipe and I got it for $1500 less then I could find it new anywhere else.....

That is one thing I like about an old car though. Car parts are a lot more fun to buy them taking that cash and making a car payment.....

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I buy and sell stuff there very frequently. Extremely good deals to be had over there.

Stuff never sells here. There isn't the traffic there used to be here.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I see that forum more as an all out Modular made car forum and not just specific Mustang. Their are the Crown vic guys, Lincolns, trucks ...etc. and not just one targeted group.

I love this forum! Alot of maturity flowing here!

OP
OP
Leo 5.0

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
I keep looking at blowers all of a sudden....
There are some nicely priced kits going.

Have to stick to the build.
I'd post stuff for sale here, but I doubt I have anything anyone would want.
NPI takeoff stuff

Or 05+ stuff.
I ransacked my GT before the Insurance company took it away.
I remember them calling, sir, are there parts missing?
I said must have fell off in the collision.

OP
OP
Leo 5.0

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
Oh and the stock cassette player...but I'm keeping that, far too many cassettes to just keep them in a box.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
when I found my huffer kit, it was almost like god put it in my lap. It was funny as I was working on the car and my neighbor came up to check the progress and say hello. The same day I found the kit there he asked me what I was going to do under the hood and I said I really wanted a blower but couldn't find one for the price I wanted. two weeks later he stopped by to check the progress and I had to thank him as it was that conversation that made me think about it and go check.....

god I think if I heard the hiss of a cassette tape today it would drive me nuts no matter dolby b/c/what ever.... As much as I love warrant/winger and the other hair/metal bands I just don't think I could enjoy them on tape.

When I pulled my tape deck out for the last time I took the face off and used it as a dumby face to cover my alpine when I am in a bad neighborhood. Pop off the alpine face and stick the stock face in front of it and BAM no reason to break into my car for a tape deck.

OP
OP
Leo 5.0

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
Haha, yeah, nowhere near as crisp as a CD, of which I bought some cool blanks that look like old vinyl records.
But it's nice to be in a throwback.
That box holds many memories. Including an old pencil that 99% of people who see it don't get why there is a pencil in the cassette box.

As for Corral, I almost bought some suspension today, but ran off and bought a pistol instead smh lol

chris91

Reaction score
Pencil = for when the rewinder breaks on the radio!!

And yea, corral has claimed a bunch of my money but has made even more back off the cars I sold there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online