cost to fill holes or how to

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
well I recently removed my rear spoiler and im left with 4 holes and paint missing around the holes..my question is how much would a body shop cost to blend/paint something like this?...

S

scarface

it varies...why not just drop by one, and get an estimate?

Suspect

Reaction score
2slo95fiveoh said:
either that or see if the GTS came in your paint color, and try and find a wingless trunklid on ebay or something

or find a local v6 that wants a wing and trade str8 up.

stang94X

Reaction score
i got mine from a junkyard for $60, it was cool too cause i never thought i'd be able to fine one that was opal frost

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
well...thats the problem..my car is not factory color...and I dont really know what color it is...can anyone help me find the color code?...it doesnt match sonic blue perfectly...how much would a place charge to repaint a trunk lid??\

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
well first you need to go to your local paint shop and match up your color to their color charts (they should have a book with tons of colors
on little squares) a body shop will need this code in order to make you a quote on your repaint job, because the price of the job
depends on the price of paint.. brand of paint... etc...

S

scarface

you can get your paint code off the vin plate inside the drivers side door jam.

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
If its not the factory color like I'm understanding from your statement then the factory paint code will not help at all. Like everyone else said you'd be better off just taking it to a paint shop and getting an estimate. Their free so theres no harm in checking into it.

S

scarface

BOS-94-003 said:
If its not the factory color like I'm understanding from your statement then the factory paint code will not help at all. Like everyone else said you'd be better off just taking it to a paint shop and getting an estimate. Their free so theres no harm in checking into it.
sorry I re read the thread, I forgot it wasnt a factory color.

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
Yeah,

best thing is to go to a shop and get an estimate for the paint and to fill the holes. But remember you get what you pay for, so dont go to cheap or it will look like crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lndabrkes01

Members online