Craigslist Fail Thread

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Someone should let him know it's not a cobra. Some people honestly don't know, for all we know he bought it like that

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Someone should let him know it's not a cobra. Some people honestly don't know, for all we know he bought it like that

True, could be. i would hope that would be the case. Someone should message him, lol.

chris91

Reaction score
Omg...... Look at this monstrosity....

Exterior, well at least the front clip, doesn't look too bad...

PinkieT

Reaction score
Local seller had an SN95 BBK strut tower brace for sale. The pic showed the one for 94-94 small block cars, the cut and paste off BBK's website showed the brace for 96-up 4.6 motors. I sent a link showing the right one. Seller kept insisting I was wrong. After several go-arounds, the seller finally changed the listing. Did I get a thanks? Nope!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Found this one today.... What a steal lmao

https://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/d/1994-mustang/6614148701.html

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

To be fair, it's not THAT bad, get regular headlights and a new front bumper. New door hinges, maybe wrap it, and remove most of the audio stuff as long as the work done to it is good. I mean, it's not 17k, but it does appear to be well cared for. I mean "First place or better" in carshows, whatever that means lol

98snakehorse

Reaction score
To be fair, it's not THAT bad, get regular headlights and a new front bumper. New door hinges, maybe wrap it, and remove most of the audio stuff as long as the work done to it is good. I mean, it's not 17k, but it does appear to be well cared for. I mean "First place or better" in carshows, whatever that means lol

From the potato camera the pics were taken from it doesnt look too bad. I think he missed the car scene of that type by about 15/17 years though. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online