CruizinKev's 1998 Mustang

CruizinKev

Reaction score
hey guys,

just want to show you my stang.. few weeks ago I sold my Lexus IS200 supercharged (click here to see it) and bought this Mustang V6,

DSCN0983k.jpg

DSCN0985k.jpg

DSCN0986k.jpg

DSCN0987k.jpg

sorry, these pics are kinda blurry, but these the only ones I got right now. I'll get me the stang next week then I'll post some better pics ;)

its already lowered with H&R springs and some 18" rims... My plans for it are CAI, MAC exhaust, black 18" FR500s, sequentials, smoked headlights and 6k HID. Maybe gears, but at the moment I don't know which ones.. 3.73 or 4.10... I want a quicker accel but dont want to loose that much of high speed. As you know I'm here in Germany so thats why ::)

I'm very new in the Mustang-scene, so perhaps you got me some good advice what to do first of mods.. also heard about tranny oil cooler and stuff ???

feel free and post comments :banana:

-Kev

OP
OP
CruizinKev

CruizinKev

Reaction score
Re: CruizinKev's 98 Mustang V6 Auto

thx!

bout the lex, nothing about the car itself! the lex was brilliant, the best car I had ever, very nice quality everywhere and stuff. but it needed to much of gas ("superplus" with 98 octan) at the end and the insurance costs over here in Germany grows and grows. all in that was to much for me. plus the lex was a racer, I mean buildt to be one but for dailydrive it was to agressive to drive it - me myself I'm a cruiser (thats why my nickname LOL) and finally wanted a american car again. Its kinda something different over here in Germany to have a american car, you don't see these cars very often.. all other cars you see are just some 2liter 4bangers and stuff, diesel and so.....

OP
OP
CruizinKev

CruizinKev

Reaction score

oh sorry I dont know, are these cobras? ::) :angel:

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I'm glad you went back American! Even better since you went with a Mustang!! Looks good!!

Goldmember

Reaction score

Nice catch ya got there, if I had to do it again your interior is what I would look for.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

THOSE ARE NOT COBRA SEATS

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score

Some TLC on the sixxer and she will be nice, just wondering how come you didn't opt for a GT, or a cobra? but if gas is an issue, thats just fine.

cntchds

Reaction score

Surprised to see that it doesn't have the export tail lights. Also noticed the extra light in the bumper, I've never seen that before. Are all Mustangs imported to Germany fitted the same?

OP
OP
CruizinKev

CruizinKev

Reaction score

thx guys!! :dancing6:

1STOF3 said:
What is that on your pass side dash?
its a emblem ;)

rol020.jpg

JerZeyStangz said:
Some TLC on the sixxer and she will be nice, just wondering how come you didn't opt for a GT, or a cobra? but if gas is an issue, thats just fine.
sorry but whats a "TLC"? I didn't bought GT because GTs over here are much expensive than the v6. and the most GTs over here they're up for sale are convertibles - but I want a coupe. and cobras - you dont really find a cobra here in germany which is for sale ;)

cntchds said:
Surprised to see that it doesn't have the export tail lights. Also noticed the extra light in the bumper, I've never seen that before. Are all Mustangs imported to Germany fitted the same?
the extra light on the bumper is a rear-fog-light, all cars here in Germany have to have these goofy thing.. :dunno:

OP
OP
CruizinKev

CruizinKev

Reaction score

yeah LOL okay I'll do ;)

finally this weekend I'll get the car :dancing6: ..CAI, smoked headlights and 6k HID ordered :) sequentials ready to install 8)

Aztec Gold 97

Reaction score

No offense meant by this, but why the huge downgrade? That sweet Lexus to a v6 stang isn't exactly a horizontal trade..
Looks pretty good, though.

OP
OP
CruizinKev

CruizinKev

Reaction score

I dont think its a downgrade, just a another car ::) :angel: ....just read some posts before than you'll see why I changed from lexus to mustang. plus I luv "older" cars, and perhaps these kind of cars in the States seems to be something different than they are over here in Germany. you see for me its kinda funny when you guys in america love our german cars, mercedes and bmw and stuff. but for me these cars are just "normal", over here "everyone" got the beemers and stuff.......

Hybrid Freak

Reaction score

Good choice. Id rather push a FORDthan drive a lexus IS200.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online