Cutting out During Heavy Acceleration and Stalling When Clutch is Pressed

07GtS197

Reaction score
Do you have the ability to datalog? I’d give that a shot after you verify your fuel pressure. And I’d like to reiterate what Scott said about your electrical connections. Check all of them, even if it looks like a connector is on all the way it might not be and could be causing your issue.

Reaction score
Do you have a scanner for reading codes and look at live data? Most of them you can record the data and save the file and e-mail it to me or anyone that knows what to look at in the file. If you have a friend that is willing to let you use their 7015 SCT X4 then you can download LiveLink Gen-II. If you get TeamViewer on your laptop I can help you remotely over the internet. PM me if you are interested in going that route. This way I can see the bigger picture of what's going on.

OP
OP
04RedfireGT

04RedfireGT

Reaction score
Do you have a scanner for reading codes and look at live data? Most of them you can record the data and save the file and e-mail it to me or anyone that knows what to look at in the file. If you have a friend that is willing to let you use their 7015 SCT X4 then you can download LiveLink Gen-II. If you get TeamViewer on your laptop I can help you remotely over the internet. PM me if you are interested in going that route. This way I can see the bigger picture of what's going on.
No I have no way of doing any of that, however the timing chain and guides were replaced before it had the issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online