Deep Impact Blue times two!

Shrinetodc

Reaction score
After being without a Mustang for 15 years, I bought a 2014 GT/CS in Deep Impact Blue. Soon after, I started looking for a daily driver to keep the miles down on the new car. I found a faded laser red 1998 Cobra with 95k miles. After spending too much money to get it running right, I had it painted in DIB to match the new car.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
That's awesome! Deep Impact Blue is one sexy color, I like it better on the coyote but looks great on the Cobra too.

Carnage281

Reaction score
Holy crap that looks good. My brother needs to repaint his car, and has been going back and forth between DIB and True Blue. How much did it cost you to get it painted? I'm considering getting mine painted Azure blue like the mach 1s or comp orange.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That cobra looks *****in in that color. I bet it would be a real neck breaker slammed on some chrome rims.

Also, congrats on the new 2014. They're a blast.

OP
OP
S

Shrinetodc

Reaction score
That's awesome! Deep Impact Blue is one sexy color, I like it better on the coyote but looks great on the Cobra too.

Thanks all! It cost me $1,800.00 to paint it. That included disassembly for change of color (door jams, trunk, glass removal, etc).

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks all! It cost me $1,800.00 to paint it. That included disassembly for change of color (door jams, trunk, glass removal, etc).
wow!! i want to get to know your painter lol. that's 1 hell of a deal for sure!! love the color and it's very cool you have 2 sharp mustangs painted the same color.

Mustanger

Reaction score
I LIKE it!!! Actually love both cars! DIB is a real winner of a car color! I was mesmerized the first time I saw it. and in the sun....it POPS!

SnakeMedic

Reaction score
51394-George-Takei-oh-my-gif-fXlS.gif

That looks amazing. I am shocked at your price..... Mine definitely needs a repaint. With how good this looks I might consider a different color than CW!

Gorgeous cars!!! Mad jelly!

Carnage281

Reaction score
$1800?! Wow that's a good deal...I just realized you live in texas too, where did you get it painted for that awesome price?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That color really looks good on your SN, almost like the sapphire but without the purple tint.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online