Digital dash options

Tim300wsm

Reaction score
My cluster is a collection of not working so I was considering getting a digital to replace it. Also plan a motor swap down the road so it will need it then anyway. The Dakota is pretty expensive so I was wondering if anyone has used the Intellitronix digital dash? They are half the price. I don’t want to buy junk but saving money is always a good option

badass98svt

Reaction score
If you're swapping the motor too, why not go with Holley?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that will give you the stock functions but no more and I have not heard much good about them. Digital dashes are expensive and not the place to save a few bucks. If you are only wanting the stock data I would just get a new stock piece or have yours fixed but if I was putting a new motor in it I would want the real time temp/oil pressure data that the stock gauges do not supply all that well.

OP
OP
Tim300wsm

Tim300wsm

Reaction score
that will give you the stock functions but no more and I have not heard much good about them. Digital dashes are expensive and not the place to save a few bucks. If you are only wanting the stock data I would just get a new stock piece or have yours fixed but if I was putting a new motor in it I would want the real time temp/oil pressure data that the stock gauges do not supply all that well.
It says that supplies real-time temp and pressure info

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
real time data from the factory senders. That means the oil sender will tell you as long as you have 6 psi or higher of pressure and that the temp data comes from the ecu, not the directly from the sender.

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
You can make the stock oil pressure gauge into a true wideband unit with a simple fix and not that much money. Check out: Accutach

You can also send him (Mark Olson) your entire cluster and he'll get it working again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online

No members online now.