Digital Gauges! have you seen these??!

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
I reserve my right to curse at you later if/when someone pops into the electrical section wanting to know how to hook them up....
haha nah,i shipped the full instructions with them. also put the link on the paper to where to get the info.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
amazed that someone paid that much for them. Honestly the plx mulit gague I think is just over $100, touchscreen, customizable and can monitor up to 32 different sensores

heffe2001

Reaction score
The plx are pretty small, the largest is 60mm, and still is a square screen inside. What I'd like to do is replace the entire instrument panel with an LCD that can be customized like some newer cars, not just a LCD screen plugged into a carputer running dash command tho. A nice turn-key product that fit our cars would be cool, but with their age now, something like that would probably never happen..

I imagine that's why the panel in the first post looks like it does, it's using tech from the late 90's, early 00's, we didn't have much in the way of small oled displays, or mini LCD's back then..

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
might be a little small but they are so clear that I have never had a problem reading them.

surprised that no one has had the idea for a small tablet mounted up there with the proper apps sensors.

joser714

Reaction score
me9a9u2y.jpg

My friends eclipse

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online