Disable DRL's

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just unplugged the DRL harness its under the front bumper, drivers side above the foglight area. Simple as that lol. I used some tape to just tape the end so it doesnt get wet in there.

OP
OP
S

spdracer

Reaction score
i just took a look from under neeth and i could find one plastic connector i disconnected but it didnt make a difference.... coudln't see anything else.

i added u to msn.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes...dont u notice when u put your Ebrake down your lights come on? Mabye certian areas/states didnt get the option im pretty sure I have actually read that is the case.

OP
OP
S

spdracer

Reaction score
i cant find it the plastic clips i did were white... so if i lie down and poke my head under the front of my car on the drivers side and look up behind the fog light and headlight it should be there??/ i cant see it boooo

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
its up there I layed under the car and looked up its around the drivers side farther back towards the car then the foglights. its in the fender area im pretty sure actually about where the battery is if you were looking from above, if that makes any sence.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread again, but i'm pretty sure this was an option on canadian models. I've never seen drl's on US mustangs.

OP
OP
S

spdracer

Reaction score
i'll take another look in the morning in the light. easier to do from underneeth??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online