DIY HID retrofit - trying to make a 1-piece sexy

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think the problem with fitment in the past with these was that if you had them lined up so the light had the proper path to not blind people and allow you too see and when you did this, they didn't line up with the body lines. I am going to try to get around this by not mounting the lens till after they are mounted and aligned to the body lines and then I can make some adjustments to the projector angle to get the light in the correct place, then I will put the lens on and seal them up. But you know I will post pics when its done....

Above118

Reaction score
cant wait to see them all done man... i really need some projectors in my life haha

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
talked to my electronics/automation expert(he made the WOT switch system for my cut outs) and he said it should not be a problem to make another system to make the devil eyes fade brighter/darker. I think if they were to slowly fade out to nothing and then maybe flash on/off it would look cool/different.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
been a while since I updated this because I am waiting to finish my bumper so I can finish aiming these and then sealing them up but threw them on to get an idea of what they look like. They are not mounted at all just resting in place here.
DSC01090.jpg

DSC01091.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online