Do you have new fender mount hardware?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am getting all my panels together and starting to consider paint. I have the old hardware but I am sure that the rusty pieces that they are now will stick out like a sore thumb with a freshly painted car including the engine bay so I was hoping you had new hardware for this? Those speed-clips and the fender bolts maybe in a nice stainless with out having to sign over my first born? Ah hell I got my priorities, I might sign the first born over....

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I believe upr sells them?

Why not just wirewheel the old hardware and paint them?

IMO the stainless stuff like that sticks out like a sore thumb.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had considered that as well just wasn't sure what the options available were. I know that is the easiest/cheapest but I also know the paint on them will chip sooner then later and leave them lookin bad.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I had considered that as well just wasn't sure what the options available were. I know that is the easiest/cheapest but I also know the paint on them will chip sooner then later and leave them lookin bad.

You can always have a small jar of paint and use a small fine detial paint brush to freshin them up. Thats what I do.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Does that come with 6 pieces each like the pics show or is there a different count? I can't seem to find a number there. Will be in touch to make an order shortly probably for a bunch of the little stuff I need for the front end.

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Yes, there are 6 speed nuts in that package. When you are looking for something like that on our web site, we always state what all comes "in the box", that is listed a little below the price. Just a heads up on that one.

Let us know when you get ready to make an order. Well get you taken care of.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online