Does Anyone Else Have These Seats?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SRT Handz, Jan 9, 2007.

1. SRT Handz

SRT Handz Post Whore SN95 Supporter

after having my car my a few years i realized i never recline my seat, i always left it in the same position and never even reclined it, if i wanted to lay down i did it in the passenger seat. I realized that a Full Bucket race seat is the way to go for me.

there are some Fixed back seats that are total BS, they hurt your back and your ass because of the lack of padding and poor design. This is the reason i bought the Fighter instead of the low model Sprint.

....my car is my DD, so i have to seat in that Sparco every day. Driving in it everyday is great. It accually feels better than sicking the stock seat. It craddles your body and hold you in. I have driven a 300+ miles trip and i had no issue in the seat, still felt refreshed.

Once in a while my ass will hurt in the seat....but thats because i am slouching in the seat and not sitting properly, once i sit correctly it feels great!!!

2. vermilion

vermilion Legend

i like the seat mod as for the driver seat :hammer: . i think i was lucky when i got my car because the interior was pretty clean except the door vinyl. all else is cleannn ..

3. TxCobrA98

TxCobrA98 Legend

cool i may consider getting a pair of fixed back seats then.. i will see what kind of deals i can find on regular seat backs because my dad drives the car from time to time and his 6'7 self wouldn't fit with a fixed back seat...

4. SRT Handz

SRT Handz Post Whore SN95 Supporter

he should be able to fit in this.

http://sparcousa.com/pseats_comp.asp?id=469

if not, then he will fit in this for sure.

http://sparcousa.com/pseats_comp.asp?id=551

5. uncltrvlnmatt

uncltrvlnmatt Post Whore

+2 Friggin awful looking.