Does anyone know this car?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
I mean it sounds freaking mean as hell. Same exact 3 mods just like my car (o/r prochamber+flows+kn) . Wanna know if thats a nonpi engine? (you wouldnt know this unless you know the cars owner or seen them on a forum) That thing sounds freaking brutal. Also, it sounds like hes revving it up to 2 grands after the red line.

Dank you! Hoping the owner posted that video on some mustang forum someone post on.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/prochamber/2/4947f037-2d24-4df7-8c1d-71a172acbaea.htm

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I don't know whose car it is but I do not that yours should sound pretty close to that. :(

S

scarface

that sounded like my old 97gt. The white one sounds like it has longtubes on it.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i think it sounds pretty close to mine, then again, it has the same setup as david had on his 97.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
that sounded like my old 97gt. The white one sounds like it has longtubes on it.

never knew you had a prochamber and flows :dunno: I have never revved my up car while idle since i got this setup :rollinglaugh: only time i revved it hard is while driving it, which you can hear in my sound clips. :dunno: I just havent found a place where i can rev it up crazy w/o people screaming or calling the police lol.

S

scarface

Twista said:
scarface said:

never knew you had a prochamber and flows :dunno: I have never revved my up car while idle since i got this setup :rollinglaugh: only time i revved it hard is while driving it, which you can hear in my sound clips. :dunno: I just havent found a place where i can rev it up crazy w/o people screaming or calling the police lol.
I didnt have a prochamber, I had LTs, o/r H, and flows....
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1374047908

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Twista said:
scarface said:

I didnt have a prochamber, I had LTs, o/r H, and flows....
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1374047908
both cars sound different than mine. Did yours have stock cams?
edit: I see you had 292 cams
So if i was put 292 cams on my car i would have the same idle? I think i might have to do that. My idle is wicked quiet i think.

:p I want cams now. So if i get cams would i have to change anything else? Like the heads or intake? Or could i just get the cams and have them installed? Seriously, if i can get cams simply installed im done messing with the looks of my car and the underbelly of the exhaust. Cam will be my next mod if thats possible!

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
there is nothing simple or cheap about cams.
well damn. Hopes just went down the drain. How much is the everything if i was to go the route of getting cams including the price of the cams+install.

S

scarface

Twista said:
scarface said:
well damn. Hopes just went down the drain. How much is the everything if i was to go the route of getting cams including the price of the cams+install.
prolly 800 parts and labor.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Twista said:
scarface said:
prolly 800 parts and labor.

Doesn't sound like much intill you get to the factor of wanting to make your car PI later on. The cams wouldn't work on a PI engine since there nonpi cams. It'll be well into the 2,000 dollar mark after switching to PI shit :drunk:.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
scarface said:

my friend just got his exhaust done, and we were in a parking garage on campus for like half an hour making exhaaust clips....but then again, all the campus police (real police officers though) were on the other side of campus directing traffic because there is high school graduations at our arena all week long. :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Twista said:
scarface said:

my friend just got his exhaust done, and we were in a parking garage on campus for like half an hour making exhaaust clips....but then again, all the campus police (real police officers though) were on the other side of campus directing traffic because there is high school graduations at our arena all week long. :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

what kind of car?? Was it a civic?? Cant get enough of the fart sounding exhaust revs ahha ! j/k

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
what kind of car?? Was it a civic?? Cant get enough of the fart sounding exhaust revs ahha ! j/k
your pretty close, its a v6 mustang. ;D :D :eek:uttahere:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online