Dont buy fom Dynamic Racing products

Discussion in 'Good Guys/Bad Guys' started by Lightning Struck, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

This is ridiculous, I ordered my Headlights LAST FRIDAY the 14th I called Monday afternoon for a tracking number................didn't get it the guy told me he had to get to the warehouse and he would have it then. I called back and he said he had already left the shop for the day to call back. I called again Tuesday he was busy at the time and I left my number for him to call me back....................he didn't :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:. So by this time I'm getting a little annoyed, all I'm trying to get is a tracking number so I can see when the package will be there so I can have someone there to receive it. I call back Wednesday afternoon (late) and get the answering machine ( I don't leave a message). Just got off the Phone with him ( Finally) I STILL DONT HAVE A DAMN TRACKING NUMBER :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:, he was searching for it while I held on the line for about 3 or 4 minutes and he finally said he would call me back in a few minutes. So we will see, and he also said they are set for delivery Friday or Saturday.............? I made my order last Friday and they are coming from Florida ??? ??? UPS ground only takes 2 days 3 at the most. So this leads me to believe they were just sent out, so if that's the case why jerk me around :dunno: :dunno: just be honest and up front about whatever the case is :(. Anyway just wanted to let you guys know how my first and LAST experience with this company is going.

2. Dalamar

Dalamar Legend Retired Staff SN95 Supporter

good luck man, not a good sigh, hopefully he get's his act together.

3. QIKGTS

QIKGTS Member

If you want the tracking number, call UPS and ask them if there is a package in route to your address. They will answer yes or no, then you ask them for the tracking number. They have done this for me before with no problems....

I have heard some crappy things about them too... Super high shipping costs, people never getting product or refunds... Typical internet crap....

4. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

OK good news and bad ??? I FINALLY got my headlights today :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: however I never got a return call yesterday and made a call first thing this morning and got a answering machine.............so I never got any customer service and never found out what my tracking number was :(. I'm happy I got my stuff without any more problems but that is the last time I ever buy from Dynamic Racing.............they SUCK :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

5. SonicStang

SonicStang Active Member

I dealt with them once I wouldn't do it again.

6. 97vertstang

97vertstang Well-Known Member

thats some BS on how some people ignore u!!!!! good thing though we got this section to warn everybody!!!

7. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

damn right, I advise everyone to stay away from them

8. wytstang

wytstang Well-Known Member

Really?? I ordered my KC clutch from them and all was well, it did however look different from others. I probably won't deal with them, just cause they ship in bulk not individual (so it says on there ebay actions).

9. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

my headlights were OK, they are what they were advertised to be ( and look damn good ;)) its just the way the customer service was run and the shipping delay that pissed me off. Not getting a tracking number after calling a million times got me a little irritated also :mad: