Door panel help

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Unless the wiring is in the way its normally a pretty easy job to slide in. Just be sure to line up the plastic clip on the bottom with the slot in the door panel and slide it down and then tuck the top in.

OP
OP
Jbarker83

Jbarker83

Reaction score
Unless the wiring is in the way its normally a pretty easy job to slide in. Just be sure to line up the plastic clip on the bottom with the slot in the door panel and slide it down and then tuck the top in.

On the old one the clip is in but the top clip won't stay in the door so I got a replacement and having a hard time getting the metal clip in and the plastic clip in the door feel like it needs another metal clip for that part

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am willing to bet the hold that the top slides into has worn out and will not hold it in anymore? Try a little dab of RTV on the back or some double stick tape.

OP
OP
Jbarker83

Jbarker83

Reaction score
I am willing to bet the hold that the top slides into has worn out and will not hold it in anymore? Try a little dab of RTV on the back or some double stick tape.

i cant get the bottom one in with the metal clip anymore idk why but i broke the tab on two different parts passenger side went in no problem

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the only thing I can think of that would stop you on the driver side is the wiring. Make sure the wiring for the mirrors/locks/windows is not in the way otherwise with out pics I have no idea

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online