Drifting 5.0

gprestonmoto

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name's Drew. Dragged in high school, road raced in college, started drifting in the Air Force. Been driving mostly imports my entire life and I've decided to start on a muscle car. I've got a line on a 94 GT I'm going to pick up in the next couple of days. It's got some "ricer" mods that I've got to rip out like painted stereo surround, flame floor mats, and a triple gauge pod pillar, etc, but that's no problem and I'm ready to get her sideways.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I wish I had the tires/time to do it, looks like a good time..

How ever the stock gauges are dumb man, really dumb... I have seen my car on the dyno get hot enough that the computer was pulling timing out of the ignition to try and cool it and the temp gauge was almost half way up in the normal range. While I too was not big on the gauge pods that are out there and that was why I made my own for one and put the other two on my steering colum but the info they give is much better...

tnmloudenuf

Reaction score
im late, but welcome lol! iv'e been hanging around the drift scene in super cool cressida for a while, but i can say sidways in a mustang is fun, but takes alot of pratice. btw just get cobra control arms and other cobra related suspension stuff.. i work at a fab shop and we were doing up suspension for a 95 cobra drifter and even maximum motorsports said it would be a waste to buy their stuff. they said cobra stuff was good enough for the application. so good luck! and trust me you came to the right forum for good advice

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online