Dyno Numbers

2broke2gofast

Reaction score
I've got a flat top piston 306, ported afr 165's, lunati 51014 cam, trick flow street intake with 1" spacer, 30lb fuel set up and all the other bolt on stuff with a tune.
I feel like the street heat upper is hurting my rwhp, but I see that most people on here with similar setups are making close to 300rwhp.

On a mustang dyno, getting my tune, my car made 262rwhp and 301tq. My question is, are most numbers that I'm seeing coming from similar setups dynojet numbers?
The tuner said that the intake definatley limits the performance since the heads and cam is rated to 6500rpm and the intake is only rated to 5500 without the spacer.

I've heard dynojet number tend to be about 16% higher, but I guess my question is, are these numbers what the should be or should I look for other problems? The car idles and runs great with no other isssues.

blackpony

Reaction score
im kinda in the same situation.... but a completely different setup... i think its the tb and elbow setup on the sn95 cars... i had this same engine in my fox with a different intake but it make almost 300 rwhp.... im running a typhoon intake where before in my fox i had the bbk ssi but other then that its the exact same motor....