Electric water pump space savings....

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
Decided to put my cog setup on the 4v motor. Wondering if there's really that much space savings using an electric water pump? Also considering a block off plate with remote pump. Any of you guys running these? Would like pics if possible :wink:

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Electrics nice because of one less pulley my buddy's is remote . Most my other friends have electrics and even put a good bit of street miles on it .

Fuel and ic tanks

OP
OP
M

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
*hugs* thats the type pictures I've been looking for all morning.....I owe you! All my google searches bring up the super far away engine bay pic, or the really crowded engine bay so you still cant see anything....anyone else got pix with a 4v like that?

95opal

Reaction score
Ill be running a remote mount meizer on my new set up with no worries and its a 100% street car. No pics as more or less than 1200 miles from my car right now lol

OP
OP
M

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
Ill be running a remote mount meizer on my new set up with no worries and its a 100% street car. No pics as more or less than 1200 miles from my car right now lol

I'm looking at the different block off plates to run remote, but I've found total block off, 1 oulet, and 2 outlet plates. Not quite sure of difference.

on second look at your sig, looks like your pushrod? mine is for 4v

95opal

Reaction score
OP
OP
M

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
yeah Im pushrod Havent really seen two many for 4v but I believe you want duel outlet..might want to look at MMRs stuff http://www.modularmotorsportsracing.com/prod coolant.htm

I looked into that, called them about a year ago to ask what the difference was on the 1 outlet v 2 outlet v total block off and couldnt get an answer from 2 different people on their tech line. my issue with the 2 outlet is how the flow is directed/consistant since the mod motors would just have a big open area with 3 holes for water flow (inlet, outlet, and heater tube).
17241E84DC721811_zpsfae9f29b.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.