only one i have right now
100_0940.jpg

OP
OP
Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Damn every one has a blower but me????

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
white94gt said:
Damn every one has a blower but me????

oh no your not alone, I dont have one either :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.............

YET :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Jump on the wagon guys and get one already :)

I am, give me time............Tax time is going to pay for mine, I dont want to take 4k out of my savings to pay for it now, so I can wait 3 or 4 months to get it

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:

I am, give me time............Tax time is going to pay for mine, I dont want to take 4k out of my savings to pay for it now, so I can wait 3 or 4 months to get it
Take your time with it man....with a supercharger comes headaches. Im so irritated with mine lately Im debating trading it to a friend for his 65 V8 stang.

97six

Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
97six said:
well in the Renegade class you will have some stiff competition against Tim from MPH but it should be a good race.

Tim? I'm not familiar with a Tim in Renegade.

We should be fine though, a 347 with 30 lbs from an F1 oughtta get us going pretty good, especially with the aero advantages of the SN95

Just picture 3350 with 900+ at the wheels...or just wait till we get to the PSCA races and slap on the cog belt, and take all the weight out, and add the wheelie bars... Oh yeah, it'll be fun.

hes not in the class yet hes still buildin his car (94-98 roush stage 2 or 3) itll have like a kenne bell supercharger any where from 3-4.5 range along with one of his custom build engines.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:

Take your time with it man....with a supercharger comes headaches. Im so irritated with mine lately Im debating trading it to a friend for his 65 V8 stang.

dont tell me that, its a big enough worry to have to spend 4 grand on it and then another 500 or more for a custom dyno tune.

Hellion94

Reaction score
97six said:
hes not in the class yet hes still buildin his car (94-98 roush stage 2 or 3) itll have like a kenne bell supercharger any where from 3-4.5 range along with one of his custom build engines.

Oh. Hmm, thats an interesting combo for Ren. with the Kenne Bell. It's a pushrod car right? Not a Mod Motor? Does Kenne Bell make blowers larger than their 2.4l? I haven't ever heard anything about bigger ones. We'll look forward to running him :thumb:

Julian Moore

Reaction score
That's because they don't make blowers in that size. They have three new ones, one is an upgrade to an older one, just flows more. They are called the BIG BORE superchargers 2.1, 2.6 and the mother of god 2.8. They still have the 1.5, 1.7 and 2.2. Hope this helps.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thanks, that's what i was thinking. I didn't know they came out with a 2.8 though, wow...

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
DAMN THIS THREAD IS LIKE A TITTY BAR OR GIRLSGONE WILD WOOT! :D :eek:

Lifting shirt and showing boobies = opening hood.

FTW.

:hardon:

G_94_T

Reaction score
heres mine.....

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

DamieN

Reaction score
Damn OnyxCobra, you sure know how to clean an engine bay!

Sweet pic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online