Engine bay pics

Sn95Willis

Active Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
0
Location
Baytown Tx
Ok i did some looking and didnt really find what i was looking for... I wanna see every one's engine bay pics so i can get a look at a couple things... Mostly need 94-95's but i guess all from 94-98 will work also.. The more the better..


Thanks Willis
 

Julian Moore

Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Here ya go...I have done a bitmore since then but you'll get the gist of it. There are some sweet cars on here.

blown.jpg
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
Julian Moore said:
Here ya go...I have done a bitmore since then but you'll get the gist of it. There are some sweet cars on here.

blown.jpg
:boink: ill post some when i get off from work :naughty:
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
95KBGT said:
Julian Moore said:
Here ya go...I have done a bitmore since then but you'll get the gist of it. There are some sweet cars on here.

blown.jpg
:boink: ill post some when i get off from work :naughty:

for what? You dont have nothing we want to see :mad: :mad: :mad: keep your DAMN KB pics off here.............you show off :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:


















j/k Bud :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
 

281powered

Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
here's the 4.6

2194182_50_full.jpg


HERE'S ANOTHER PIC WHAT IT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE IN PERSON WITH SOME BETTER LIGHT AND WAY BETTER CAMERA, DOSEN'T HAVE THAT FLORESENT COLUR LOOK TO IT.
2194182_73_full.jpg
 

Hellion94

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,400
Reaction score
6
It's not totally finished yet. And it's also not a street car. It's totally strip oriented.

Times are expected to be in the mid 8's when all is said and done.

The car is an NMRA Renegade car.
 

97six

Active Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
305
Reaction score
0
Hellion94 said:
It's not totally finished yet. And it's also not a street car. It's totally strip oriented.

Times are expected to be in the mid 8's when all is said and done.

The car is an NMRA Renegade car.

well in the Renegade class you will have some stiff competition against Tim from MPH but it should be a good race.
 

Hellion94

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,400
Reaction score
6
97six said:
well in the Renegade class you will have some stiff competition against Tim from MPH but it should be a good race.

Tim? I'm not familiar with a Tim in Renegade.

We should be fine though, a 347 with 30 lbs from an F1 oughtta get us going pretty good, especially with the aero advantages of the SN95

Just picture 3350 with 900+ at the wheels...or just wait till we get to the PSCA races and slap on the cog belt, and take all the weight out, and add the wheelie bars... Oh yeah, it'll be fun.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
76,267
Messages
1,473,282
Members
14,151
Latest member
Mustangman45

Members online

No members online now.
Top