Ever Detailed REAL Gold Wheels? And when i mean gold, I mean REAL Gold!!! *Pic*

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
im not being a hater because handz started the thread. or because the owner of the car was "different" but I honestly dont like it.

The angle on the rear wheels, the wheel design, the front clip.... it's not my thing.

I posted a car that had gold plated (amongst other items) wheels, which I liked, but this one just seems too.... .. "goofy" to me (? if that makes sense.) its like he did it just to MAKE people haters. lol. ya know?

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
Wow this is one of those threads that goes in...
toilet_bowl.jpg

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
when i see gold plating of any sort on any car, i see my moms brass coffee table from 1989, lol! cheesy.:cool:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
just because its expensive doesn't mean it has taste or looks good or something we need to admire. I have to agree that it does remind me of all the tacky brass/gold stuff that they use to put in bathrooms in the 80s myself.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
im not being a hater because handz started the thread. or because the owner of the car was "different" but I honestly dont like it.

The angle on the rear wheels, the wheel design, the front clip.... it's not my thing.

I posted a car that had gold plated (amongst other items) wheels, which I liked, but this one just seems too.... .. "goofy" to me (? if that makes sense.) its like he did it just to MAKE people haters. lol. ya know?

lol, that reminds me of the honda guys that will spray paint their wheels pink, run a 5 foot wing with some unpainted fast and the furious body kit and put those I <3 hater stickers all over the car.

No, people are not hating, your car is just a piece of shit bro.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
The "passive hating" and blatant disrespect for other members is why this forum blows...

No kidding this forum is an f'ing joke that was ruined by a few. I just come here to look at the childish B.S

cantbuytime

Reaction score
See , everyone complaining about nothing... LOL

I like the gold wheels from a distance. But those rear wheels tucked in like that makes it look fugly.

I have seen two NSX cars in the last 3 months, first ones I had seen in at least 7 or 8 years.. I think they are sick in stock form.. I will see if I can find pics I took of them on the road.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online