Everyone with an EIBACH front sway bar HELP!!!

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
I'm trying to install my Eibach front sway bar and its not fitting worth shit. I can get each hole in the endlinks, but the brackets that mount the bar to the frame are not lining up, they seem to each be an inch shy front fitting. Am i missing something?

what is the Eibach part # you guys have on your bar? i want to make sure i have the right year. this is really irritating me.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My ST Bar bolted right up.... It should line up perfect

OP
OP
94Pro-5.0

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
welp, i just found out its for a MOTHERFU<KIN FOX BODY!

i'm so pissed. first, the guy i bought my Cobra rear sway bar from on THIS forum sent me a cobra front instead of the rear i payed for, now i find out the eibach i got off craigslist is for a fox. i hate people sometimes.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
94Pro-5.0 said:
i always thought you had an eibach.

what color is the ST bar? does it come with nice endlinks and bushings?

I bought my ST Bars as a set. They come Powdercoated silver. The ST bars also come with Poly Bushings, Poly Grease and 2 sets or Endlinks with Poly Bushings (1 set for Stock ride height and the other for lowered Cars)

i was running a ST Rear bar but the Seat bar didnt work with my MM LCAs.... so i went OEM Cobra Rear Bar which is exactly the same.

OP
OP
94Pro-5.0

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
94Pro-5.0 said:
i always thought you had an eibach.

what color is the ST bar? does it come with nice endlinks and bushings?

I bought my ST Bars as a set. They come Powdercoated silver. The ST bars also come with Poly Bushings, Poly Grease and 2 sets or Endlinks with Poly Bushings (1 set for Stock ride height and the other for lowered Cars)

i was running a ST Rear bar but the Seat bar didnt work with my MM LCAs.... so i went OEM Cobra Rear Bar which is exactly the same.

So if i buy mm lowers (i plan to in the near future) the ST rear bar wont work?

i'm depating on what bars to buy. i now have a fox eibach front, stock sn front, stock sn rear, cobra rear, and cobra front. I guess i'll probably keep the cobra rear, sell all of the fronts, and buy the ST.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online