Exhaust Hanger Clips

redriderjf87

Reaction score
Ok this may be a dumb question, but has anyone had to deal with getting just some new threaded clips for exhaust hangers like below? I see Pypes sells their whole hanger set for $60 that has the right ones, but I'd rather not spend that kind of money for just 1 or 2 clips. Or I wonder if this would be close to a Ford stock part for the OEM exhaust (which mine is not). I won't get a chance for another day or two to look at a hardware store, in case that ends up being my best option. Thanks for any input.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PYE-HFH30/

0210152329a.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
The bottom piece, I just ordered a bag of 10 of those for 5 bucks on ebay. Do a search for speednuts/speedclips/u-nuts. I can't tell what the one on top is. Is there an exhaust shop in your town you could check with?

OP
OP
redriderjf87

redriderjf87

Reaction score
The bottom piece, I just ordered a bag of 10 of those for 5 bucks on ebay. Do a search for speednuts/speedclips/u-nuts. I can't tell what the one on top is. Is there an exhaust shop in your town you could check with?

The speed nuts you should be able to find at an O Reilly's.

Perfect, thanks I will try just that. Sorry I should've specified, the top part is just the bolt head that sheared off, when I was trying to loosen the hangers for adjustment. Soaked clip and remaining of the bolt in Kroil and it's still stuck in there like a mother.

carbuff

Reaction score
When I added dual exhaust to my car I had to get those for the one side muffler and tailpipe hangers. I got them off the dorman fastener rack at advance auto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
litelmac

Members online