For Sale Export Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Steve that guy wouldn't admit those were export flares but he said they were molded. they look like export flares to me though.

They may not have been "Ford" made flares.

A few different companies made them back in the day including Shinoda so their could have been a few variations.

These just never caught on with the main stream crowd.

snoball

Reaction score
Mine were ford flares had it all stamped on the inside if it helps yours guys debate lol

OP
OP
S

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Manatee.gif

Japanese Snake

Reaction score
you mean how the fronts don't go all the way down to the side skirt?

no the fronts go all the way down but the front part of the side skirt is different.
20131125_164045.jpg

normall the side skirt piece comes up on the fender but with flares the front part of the side skirt just runs straight under the car to make room for the flares

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
no the fronts go all the way down but the front part of the side skirt is different.
20131125_164045.jpg

normall the side skirt piece comes up on the fender but with flares the front part of the side skirt just runs straight under the car to make room for the flares

I was talking about the red car with the molded flares that don't go all the way to the side skirt. And that skirt that runs straight and doesn't flare up looks like the stock ones they used on 94s and early 95s.

Japanese Snake

Reaction score
oh ok lol, and yea it doesnt have that "mud flap" type pice connected to the skirt, i just assumed it was because of the flare, mine is a 96 export cobra. so how it sits is how it was made lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slickmop

Staff online

Members online