F-350 6.0 L Powerstroke Dually

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I'd consider this my first real detail for money. I've done other peoples but wasn't this involved. Took me 6 or 7 hours to do and pretty much did it for free. $50 got this guy a super clean truck, wash, wax, interior, bedliner. I did it so cheap because I wanted him to be impressed and his family and friends are ALL about cars so I figured I could get some other jobs.

Before (Lots of dusty dirt/pollen)---(Interior was really dirty):

P1010316.jpg

P1010318.jpg

Afters:

P1010333.jpg

P1010331.jpg

P1010329.jpg

Not too bad. :pimp2:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice, job...just make sure when his friends ask they don't expect you to bend over.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
50 bucks for that...wow!

But looks good man, and like Bobby said, dont let his friends jip ya

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
after seeing those pics I immediately checked for you location, and was sad you're soo far away...my cars are FILTHY cause I drive so damn much

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
looks damn good. did you just wash and then wax? if so it took you quit a while, dont worry before long you will be able to speed it up. i did a dodge like that last weekend with the works like yours incluedeing a polish, and seal job in 7 hours. lots of damn work but well worth it

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
looks damn good. did you just wash and then wax? if so it took you quit a while, dont worry before long you will be able to speed it up. i did a dodge like that last weekend with the works like yours incluedeing a polish, and seal job in 7 hours. lots of damn work but well worth it

I washed the outside, wheel wells, and tires. Next, I vacuumed the whole inside and cleaned out everything that was in the truck. Then I did the whole inside which consited of a scrubbing a 10:1 water to Woolite ratio. The door jams were pretty hard since they had caked up dirt buried in all the crevices. That took about an hour or two. The bed was swept out and scrubbed with dawn and a heavy duty broom. Finally I dressed the tires and waxed with Klasse All-in-One.

Yeah, it took me a while, but like I said he has already recommended me to some friends and hopefully I will have alot more jobs in the near future. :)

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
good deal man, it's hard work but worth the payoff. i made 250 yesterday on a srt 8 charger. it is a retired track car that had a lot of damn sticker residue on it. took me 6.5 hours but only cause the wife cleaned up the inside of it for me while i worked the outside.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online