FAILmaro thread

cantbuytime

Reaction score
My favorite camaro picture

catfishe.jpg

i Kinda have a soft spot for 92 and older camaros. Mostly the 73 split bumpers.. I think the catfish maros are fugly. I have been a die hard Bowtie fan most of my life. but I realized Ford makes a better car..

I do like WS6 99 to 02 TA's. But they feel like your riding in a boat.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I have some fond memories of chasing this punk down in a T/A (he was in a Mitsubishi Mighty Max LOL) and hurling an empty Crown Royal bottle at him..

mikey94gt

Reaction score
The stuffed birds just sell that car. wow. It takes talent to fuck a car up like that.

SBSVT

Reaction score
i bet that spoiler makes it fly and manuver like an f-22

SBSVT

Reaction score
i never have and never will. whats so ironice about the new failmaro is that its supposed to be american muslce and blah blah blah, well it sits on the same chassis as a pontiac g8, which is actually an aussie car. its a vauxhall vxr8. yes they use the chevy ls engine, but they arent really amerian. wait til the rednecks find this info out. they will be disappointed to find their new "american muscle" is not so american

mikey94gt

Reaction score
MadStangs Daddy said:
i never have and never will. whats so ironice about the new failmaro is that its supposed to be american muslce and blah blah blah, well it sits on the same chassis as a pontiac g8, which is actually an aussie car. its a vauxhall vxr8. yes they use the chevy ls engine, but they arent really amerian. wait til the rednecks find this info out. they will be disappointed to find their new "american muscle" is not so american
Kinda like the "american muscle" new GTO? loL!

mikey94gt

Reaction score
white95 said:
fuggs dat.. I'd love to have a Falcon though!!!

Agreed. or somethin powerd by that Boss modular engine from down under... that would be cool

Dysfunction

Reaction score
The GTO was a what? Holden Monaro? Hell I don't care about that. It was sexy.

I HAVE to do something to remind you guys that it is STILL American muscle. Chevy, Ford, Mopar. I don't care. It's better than then import crap that's coming in. We're all American. Blind brand faith is just as bad as blind religion faith in my eyes.

If you don't think this is badass stop posting in this forum.
69CamaroWheelie.jpg

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
mikey94gt said:
MadStangs Daddy said:
Kinda like the "american muscle" new GTO? loL!

Aussies are some lucky bastards. Muscle cars never died there.

These Aussie car's have more balls than most "American" rides. Three guys imported some supercharged utes and drove them on the Power Tour this past year. Fucking. Bad. Ass.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online