FAILmaro thread

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
@dysfunction You raised a great point but I still don't dig camaros.

It's Mustangs FTW and IMO everything else is just a car! :la:

Mntlkase

Reaction score
I agree. Mustang FTMFW. Ya see for me, the passion/obsession has gone a lil to far, but I don't care. here is my left arm.......
Photo0992.jpg

SBSVT

Reaction score
yea i love american muscle as well but mustangs are my pick of the litter. i love muslce cars in general regardless of make. especially british engineered muscle cars. the original gt40 was built and designed by the brit division of ford

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
Mntlkase said:
I agree. Mustang FTMFW. Ya see for me, the passion/obsession has gone a lil to far, but I don't care. here is my left arm.......
Photo0992.jpg
I hope you got your money back

Mntlkase

Reaction score
the tat is about 6 years old now, and starting to fade a lil, plus my camera phone sucks. It actually doesn't look bad at all in person. I didn't realize how bad of a pik it was till after i posted it and saw it full size. lol

Edit: chris, dude that tat is awesome i wish I would have thought of the piston/rod idea. PROPS! :icon_salut:

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ha, thanks man. i like the blue highlights on yours... you'll have to get us some better pics for sure.

and thats not really my tat... i just saved it and claim its mine...

the only tat i got is a screw on my pecker.... .. . .

SBSVT

Reaction score
ah shit man i sure hope not that would hurt. i plan to get my little boy handprint done is baby blue abve my elbow when he is born. he is due april 2. i also plan to get something done combining the american, british, and irish flag to represent my heritage. my dads family is american, but my mom's mom is british and my mom's dad is irish, so i want all 3 to show my pride.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I wish I had pics but my will have to share this with you guys. Today I seen a middle aged man driving his green Z28 while his mullet was flapping in the wind. I lawled and went about my business.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
I have to go back to the ghetto where my buddy lives and get pics of the 4 cameros I saw.... epic. one is a 3rd gen with a snorkel hood. awesome.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Depends if you wanna be a internet sensation or not...... (two girls, one cup?)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online

No members online now.