Feeler: sell built Mod motor & Turbo?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about doing a Coyote or Voodo motor swap in my white car end of this year.
Just wanted to gauge interest if I was to sell the motor? it's all built and I would part it out unless someone bought the whole thing.
there is NOTHING wrong with it.... I just don't drive it, like ever.

Major parts would be:

Built Longblock with Forged crank, stroked to 302 CI with MAHLE pistons/rods. rated to 900 HP. Bulletproof bad ass setup.
best you can get Modular.... as you know the block will go well with a 2 or 4V build.
Livernois Forged Stroker rotating assembly.
Mahle forged pistons
Manley Rods
Ford Racing Cobra Crank (forged)
ARP main stud kit
Modular Madness high-volume oil pump
Modular Madness custom rear sump pan (with 2 bungs for my turbo oil returns)
ARP head bolts

Ported PI heads with cams.
All the accessories
MM Hellion specific K member
Hellion Turbo Kit
. 61MM, ball bearing, the whole thing...

if you've seen my thread, you know it's all great stuff, hardly used. stored in my heated garage all year.
I don't think i'd get much for the whole car since is so modified, so I'd rather part it out and do another build when i'm done with the Fastback.
http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?802-Dalamar-s-96-Build-Thread

Please give me your honest opinion.
I don't sell much used stuff, so feedback is welcome.

Thanks.

ProKiller

Reaction score
i can't help with the old motor but i would absolutely love to see a voodoo in a sn95 Dal.

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
I'm with prokiller. And the stuff in your car would go quick. People are looking for built motors and turbo kits every day. I'd love to have your motor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
At first I was thinking man this guy is crazy. But if you go with a Coyote turbo setup or a Voodoo then HELL YES! Like said, I don't think you'll have much of an issue finding buyers. The tough part is trying to find local guys for all the super big and heavy items. I sold basically everything off my old setup to help fund my new build. Everything from heads, cams, entire exhaust, entire blower setup, etc and it only took a few months. Unfortunately, you probably won't get exactly the price you want for everything, but that's all part of it and how quick you want to get rolling on the new build. Sad to see a sweet 2v setup go, but if you went with one of your options I fully support it!

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys. I appreciate your feedback 97, will see how things shake out.
your response made me laugh. that was just my first build on that car... round 2?!
as you guys well know, builds follow business and $....

how cool would a Vodoo be in this car? -isn't the SN about 1200# lighter than the new....??
plus getting rid of the dang OBD2 POS computer would be good in any universe.
Not sure on how the weights & dimensions of the motor would compare, but the linear pull to 9K rpm.....in a sexy SNIVE :evil:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online