Fender/side skirt question

joshuaw3

Reaction score
Does anyone know what that little piece the connects to the fender and attaches to the side skirt is called? Mine disappeared sometime yesterday driving and I want to replace it but I have no idea what it's called.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its red and from a 94. I have both sides since 94 is different. in 94 and early 95 the skirt just came to an end with a round edge behind the wheel. after mid 95 they made the front part look almost more like a mud/rock guard where the curve of the wheel well was continued down in a radius that cam down where the bottom of the car starts to curve in.

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I also have a set and were the updated corners due to dirt traveling up the side or something ?

Sent from the future

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
it was just a design change I don't think it was especially functional. It might have blocked a little bit but I can't say I have ever noticed a scratch on my 94 in that area.

OP
OP
J

joshuaw3

Reaction score
I have a 98 ttocs I messaged you I looked at my buddies 94 and 95 and I like that style better than the 98s

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I do too myself. If your not desperate to get them on give me a few days. Pretty sure they are in the garage its just been to cold to get out there and now I am sick in the hospital again.

The newer style has had me curious that if swapped sides on them that you might be able to use the as a start to a fender flare.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online