Finally got one!!

RichV

Reaction score
Brought home my summer driver last night. Was owned by a military dude in Colorado Springs.

95 GTS, 5 speed
No modifications whatsoever.
160k miles

It's extremely clean, specially for the miles. I'll get some better pics over the weekend when I clean up the car a bit. I'll have to clay the paint, and get some nice wax to bring back the shine and protect it. The car has always been garaged so the exterior and interior does not show much fading. But it needs a good coat of wax. Let me know your recommendations on products, preferably something I can pick up at a parts store.

It needs a couple of things, PS pump makes a bit of noise. Oil pressure gauge in the cluster is not working. Steering wheel has some wear and needs replaced.

I would like to just clean it up and drive it. Maybe add a new edge center console with a double din and put in a newer stereo with a touch screen. It needs new tires, not sure whether I should do wheels or not, honestly I kinda like these because no one has them anymore, lol. Maybe do some mild progressive springs.

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
Nice looking 95 . Laser red? My pump made noise then left me stranded, I recommend replacement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
Nice find Rich! You know the mod bug will hit eventually though lol.

It already has, lol. Just need to restrain myself. The serious need for another 100HP with H/C/I, some 3:55 gears, and a full exhaust will never be more than a thought away if the parts come up at the right price. Also a set of front PBR calipers and some good pads is a thought. Finally some bushings and control arms for the front and rear to keep things tight. None are a need, but the want is strong.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice!!
I also recommend meguiars for easy to find in store products. I've been happy with everything I've bought from them.

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
Nice looking 95 . Laser red? My pump made noise then left me stranded, I recommend replacement.

E8, Rio Red.

I thought it was the Vibrant red at 1st, that's actually a really rare color. Only 25 GTS cars in Vibrant red for '95.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Nice find! It's hard to find any unmolested sn95s anywhere around here! Good luck with the build

riored4v

Reaction score
Nice find! Sent ya a PM about a steering wheel, but if you want some exhaust I also have shorty headers, catted X pipe and offroad H pipe if interested.

Good luck with the new ride

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! Looks like a lot of fun! And I also second [MENTION=20845]1998cobrasvt[/MENTION] with the Chemical Guys products, I have had good experience with them. I buy them off the Amazons, and they are at my door two days later.

neverenuff

Reaction score
Nice car! Almost like a unicorn in the fact that it hasn't been modified yet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
Nice car! Almost like a unicorn in the fact that it hasn't been modified yet.

That's how mine was lol. Only thing it had was cold air intake. And short throw. Makes them unique to us when we can mod them ourselves.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have ordered a boat load of stuff from Obsessive detail, I also use some chemical guys products as well. For over the counter, Meguiars, as noted, probably holds the trophy.

Car looks great dude. I know you, that motor will be out getting prepped for something crazy within the next half hour lol

neverenuff

Reaction score
That's how mine was lol. Only thing it had was cold air intake. And short throw. Makes them unique to us when we can mod them ourselves.

Same here, stock down to the shot valve seals, make shift stero controls on the steering wheel and a HITCH! Haha I don't know who thought it was a good idea to put a hitch on a Mustang....

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
Same here, stock down to the shot valve seals, make shift stero controls on the steering wheel and a HITCH! Haha I don't know who thought it was a good idea to put a hitch on a Mustang....

Right lol not really a goodtowing vehicle

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell