Finally long and behold, pictures of the new paint work

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I have seen the fog light bezels put into the GT bumper but there is a plastic cup that frames the opening. You would probably need to do a lot of fiberglass work to frame out a bigger opening and keep it stable. Would probably look killer with a FMIC sticking out though.

I'm sure it would absolutely killer. I wish the openings came bigger on both GT/Cobra sn95 bumpers. Ford should have known we were all putting intercoolers behind these bumpers...come on now

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
where did you get your cobra bumper from ? looks clean

Thanks a lot man. I actually got it off a member on corral. He bought it but never installed it on his car so I just had to have body shop prep and paint it. It's definitely aftermarket but honestly the fit is better than my OEM one lol, my OEM one for some reason wasn't so great

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't think it could have came out any better . That looks amazing now, are you going to be enjoying the car this year a lot ? This things a monster

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I don't think it could have came out any better . That looks amazing now, are you going to be enjoying the car this year a lot ? This things a monster

Thanks a lot dude, appreciate the nice words. Yeah I'm really planning on trying to actually drive it and hit as many meets/events/shows as possible. This winter I have a few plans for it but hopefully I can enjoy it a bit.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks a lot dude, appreciate the nice words. Yeah I'm really planning on trying to actually drive it and hit as many meets/events/shows as possible. This winter I have a few plans for it but hopefully I can enjoy it a bit.

Nice, glad to hear id love to see you make a few 1/4 passes

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome man. The black accents and the centers of the wheels tie everything in together...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online