Finally new pics of the cobra for yous guys....

STR33TR

Reaction score
That hood is SEKSAY! Is that a V6 hood? I love it w/ the cobra nose and chin spoiler...

OP
OP
S

scarface

DANNNNNGGGG! lol..
STR33TR said:
That hood is SEKSAY! Is that a V6 hood? I love it w/ the cobra nose and chin spoiler...
thats the stock Cobra hood, also not on the car anymore...lol

OP
OP
S

scarface

I dont have any good pics...all the pics of the whole car have WAY too much reflections on them because my paint it UBERshiny.

IMG_0524.jpg

OP
OP
S

scarface

AaRoN said:
WHOA! This thread needs to be "NWS"....Warn a brotha next time you post pics like that. :slap: Now I gotta go clean up :behind:
HAHA!

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Thunder Dave said:
I dont have any good pics...all the pics of the whole car have WAY too much reflections on them because my paint it UBERshiny.
:coolsmiley: :smitten: :coolsmiley: :smitten: Looks freakin awesome dave!! You know what would really set that car off, a nice set of 18" Saleen wheels, preferably with a hypercoat style finish perhaps?! Lol only messing! Nevertheless the car looks incredible!!

Thunder Dave said:
thanks...see what I mean about the reflections?

You weren't kidding when you said "UBERshiny" :dancing6:

OP
OP
S

scarface

Steve-Oh said:
Thunder Dave said:
:coolsmiley: :smitten: :coolsmiley: :smitten: Looks freakin awesome dave!! You know what would really set that car off, a nice set of 18" Saleen wheels, preferably with a hypercoat style finish perhaps?! Lol only messing! Nevertheless the car looks incredible!!

Thunder Dave said:
thanks...see what I mean about the reflections?

You weren't kidding when you said "UBERshiny" :dancing6:
I would like nothing more than to have your wheels, but I cant afford them right now.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
did you get the rear bumper on dave?? if so lets see a pic of that!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.