first quality wax

RedRioT

Reaction score
Hey everyone, after seeing what clearkotes waxes did for matts gt. im dying to try it on my car (which is the same color). thing is, ive never used anything but a simple maguires wax and to be honest. i dont really know how to do it properly. im getting clearkotes vanilla moose hand glaze, red moose machine glaze, caranuba moose wax, and the quik shine detailer. so how do i do a quality job waxing. do i was the car real well first. then do the vanilla hand glaze. then wash again after? or do i just put on the red moose machine glaze right after the vanilla? im confused. can someone explain to me. sorry i sure this sounds real lame but i wanna do it right. thanks

Juztang

Reaction score
Just wash your stang is normal. Then apply the glazes. What I like to do is mix the Vanilla Moose with the Red Moose in another bottle (Pink Moose). This way you get best of both worlds and saves a step. If you want to use them separately use the Vanilla Moose first and then the Red after that. The Vanilla Moose will do minor paint correction and clean the paint and the Red Moose will make the paint look dripping wet. Then top with the Carnuba Wax.

OP
OP
R

RedRioT

Reaction score
alright so no washing between (pink) glaze and caranuba?

Juztang

Reaction score
No, you dont need to wash in between the glaze and the wax. Let me know if you have any more questions! O0

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That moose seems to look exceptionally good on red :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online