Flat lining at W.O.T!?!!!

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
If any of you have Zaxby's near by need to have the birthday cake milkshake with the sprinkles!!!!!!! [emoji14]

This message courtesy of crapatalk!
Not in South Florida North Florida there's one or 2 need one desperately lol

07GtS197

Reaction score
I just had some tonight lol

Lucky sob...

If any of you have Zaxby's near by need to have the birthday cake milkshake with the sprinkles!!!!!!! :p

Man I wish I had one around me, we dont even have a damn krispy kreme near me and I dont live in bum**** egypt. Wtf Naples?!?!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lucky sob...

Man I wish I had one around me, we dont even have a damn krispy kreme near me and I dont live in bum**** egypt. Wtf Naples?!?!

I'd gladly give up both to live in Florida so consider yourself lucky.

I've been tryin for over a year to convince my wife to move down south but she won't leave this god forsaken state!!! :-(

07GtS197

Reaction score
I'd gladly give up both to live in Florida so consider yourself lucky.

I've been tryin for over a year to convince my wife to move down south but she won't leave this god forsaken state!!! :-(

I love living in florida, I just hate this part of florida. Collier county is one of the wealthiest counties in the state and the cost of living is outrageous. My fiance and I want to move out but at our pay, we cant afford anything and we both work almost 40 hours a week. Plus theres a lot of old assholes in this part of the state so nothings open past like 9 except bars. If you do end up moving here, either move to south florida, tampa area, orlando area or jacksonville.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It would either be p.c.b or Tampa/Sarasota area.

07GtS197

Reaction score
Sarasota isnt bad, I have family there and theres lots of stuff to do and its cheap. The city of tampa is a dump but theres lots to do. International plaza is a nice mall and has everything you could want. And I think its seffner fl has a city ordinance to allow circus animals on your front lawn since thats the ringling brothers winter spot. So if you have an elephant thats one place to look at lol.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh and St. Pete/Clearwater is one of my favorite areas of the country if you are moving to Fla. Good mix of everything and 20 mins to Tampa if you need a dose of city life or a ballgame.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sarasota would be nice but a bit south for me. Pcb isn't bad and I have family there. I've looked at really nice houses just 200-300 yards from the beach in the $180-250k range.

At this point in time I don't see it tho. Wife refuses to move there yet.

I might look at gettin a rental property goin down there in the next year or so and that will let me slowly work my way down. Or if my wife ever divorces my arse then I'll pack up and head down!!! Lol

07GtS197

Reaction score
My advice is to stay away from naples and south florida if you want a house near the water in that price range. This part of the state is ridiculous in terms of housing. The price of housing here in naples is so bad, the medium house price is much higher than the rest of the state. Plus in north florida there is many miles of open coastline and its much cheaper up there than down here. Panama city beach isnt bad at all but spring break is killer there unless you dont mind crazy traffic and crowds of dumb drunk people everywhere lol.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Not by the water but was once quiet and peaceful Loxahatchee Royal palm area is getting pricey doesn't help with more houses going up quickly plan to go towards Sarasota area after school

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Flat lining is back by the way not as bad but still there Fuel Filter and plugs here i come

07GtS197

Reaction score
Palm beach county in general is expensive isnt it? And op at this point a vac gauge or ability to datalog is your best bet to avoid throwing money at the car unnecissarily.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I had a ms2 but decided to go ms3x ill get to it lol and in all honesty it's not bad to live here i think my parents bought a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a pool and 2 acres for 120,000 in 2010 plus jobs are plentiful Im still in high school making 15.5 an hour

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online