6fde08a7.jpg

b399e559.jpg

b1507126.jpg

36179748.jpg

and one of the gang
aa9da6c3.jpg

95riosnake

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments on the wheels guys, I think I'm finally happy wheel-wise lol

Here's another couple pics of the car with them that I absolutely love:

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg

Now someone just needs to come out with a drag radial to fit them... the only 19" DR's available are too wide or too tall :angry7: I'll be mounting up a pair of Toyo R888's soon, they might help me get a bit of traction until someone steps up.

thorco3 said:
awesome! yeah, the rio cobra (I'm assuming owner's name is dan) looked great on both the silver and chrome y2k's but the HRE's are def an amazing wheel.

I actually still have the chrome Y2K's, I think I'm becoming a wheel hoarder lol

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
i have one small complaint rio, besides that i think your car is great. i dont like the bling blow on the gas tank door, just looks like a tad too much imho. anyways great pics and thanks for posting some pics of your alls car at the show.

Knuckles

95riosnake

Reaction score
IMG_1434.jpg

HAHAHAHA! Someone just wanted a good parking spot lol.

This next truck was AMAZING, makes me have serious thoughts about getting back into the truck world

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Dan...its crazy that you got those wheels...I was strongly considering a set (18" silver face polished lip) that I found a month ago, but they were around $2k and I had just bought my bike so I held off.

They look killer... :headbang:

OP
OP
ProKiller

ProKiller

Reaction score
oooh i feel so privileged to be the background car!

I can email you any of the pics i took if you want, PM me your email if you want.

DetroitMach

Reaction score
I love that rio Cobra, I have seen it on SVTP as well. All the cars were bad ass.

Killercanary

Reaction score
Dan, email me at killercanary AT hotmail.com and I will send you the full size versions I took of your car.

Killercanary

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Paul...u going to try to make it to American Muscle this year?

I'm not sure. My buddy wants me to come up to Epping NH for the Ford event there, but the AM show is so much closer. Since there are no other large local ford events around anymore I may as I didn't drive the car much last year. There is a chance I may rip the car apart though and put some much needed time back into it too in which case I wouldn't have it to bring anyway. I'm just not sure what I'm doing yet, but to anyone that knows me that shouldn't be a surprise. LOL!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online

No members online now.