Ford paint codes?

silverv6

Reaction score
Looking to get my car repainted soon and i couldnt find a thread explaining the paint codes/colors so i decided to start one, I was just wondering what the colors names were atleast

EX: Laser red, Bright Atlantic Blue, etc.

My main question is what are the ford silver colors called? Since my car is silver i need to know this but cant find it on google or anything.

Thanks =]

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Im running into the same issue. I'm getting my car repainted and want to repaint it a 2012 Lincoln color, I cant find the PPG paint code for the life of me.

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Looking to get my car repainted soon and i couldnt find a thread explaining the paint codes/colors so i decided to start one, I was just wondering what the colors names were atleast

EX: Laser red, Bright Atlantic Blue, etc.

My main question is what are the ford silver colors called? Since my car is silver i need to know this but cant find it on google or anything.

Thanks =]

Laser Red = E9
Bright Atlantic Blue = K7
Silver = YN

joekd

Reaction score
Go to just about any touch up paint website, enter the year and ford as mfg and you will get a list of color samples with all the codes for that year, this is how I finally decided on my Redfire color

OP
OP
S

silverv6

Reaction score
Im running into the same issue. I'm getting my car repainted and want to repaint it a 2012 Lincoln color, I cant find the PPG paint code for the life of me.

Isnt it annoying!?

It's just silver metallic. I believe 04 used satin silver which is what all s197 silvers are.

Oh thats it no fancy name? =[ haha thanks jolly! <3

Laser Red = E9
Bright Atlantic Blue = K7
Silver = YN

This is what i kept searching for on google!

Go to just about any touch up paint website, enter the year and ford as mfg and you will get a list of color samples with all the codes for that year, this is how I finally decided on my Redfire color

Ill check that out what site did you use?

Thanks steve!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online