fox headers any ideah

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
Ok I herd they you can use fox body headers in a sn95 but the article I read dint specify if that were long tube or not or brand or anything so if any one knows it would be appreciated. The reason im asking is im broke but I have a lot of friends and connections with older mustangs and fox cars and one of them in bound to have a set of headers for the 5.0 so if any one knows pleas post

Tattoogod

Reaction score
i myself just put on a set of mac shorties unequal length for a 5 speed on my sn95 5speed with no problems what so ever..as for long tube or shorties..i dont see why it wuld make a difference..but it might..i do know that the shorties work fine..make sure you get the the one for a 5 speed or auto to fit your app. ive always used mac brands..they are cheap and they work great..where as some brands cost a fortune and they look the same if you ask me.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I love mac as well, it sounds really great, is nicely priced.

OP
OP
B

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
Well I can get my hands on a set of 91GT manual trans long tube Mac headers for dirt cheapo they are used but as far as I know there in good shape its under a hundred but I wanted to make sure they fit before I go through all the trouble

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online