FR500's and Cobra R Brembos

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Already have the brakes, haven't bought any fitting wheels yet

I've got original Cobra R wheels in good condition, with almost new Yokohama S.Drive 275s on them. The wheels are japanese casting, lighter than any knockoff copy (21 lbs vs 25 lbs copy). Let me know if you're interested.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm in SoCal

Magic

Reaction score
What website are yours off of?

The ones I drive on are the older Wheel Replicas brand (17X9 front and 17x10.5 rear).
The other set I use for winter storage are older peeling chrome Cobra R reps, not sure which brand or website theyre off of though, got them in a trade.

Also the older Eagle Alloys Cobra R reps also clear the Brembo brakes. As I had sold these for cash and also got those shitty chrome ones above in the deal (needed something for winter storage)

So 3 different brands of 95 Cobra R replica wheels fit.

OP
OP
codfod

codfod

Reaction score
The ones I drive on are the older Wheel Replicas brand (17X9 front and 17x10.5 rear).
The other set I use for winter storage are older peeling chrome Cobra R reps, not sure which brand or website theyre off of though, got them in a trade.

Also the older Eagle Alloys Cobra R reps also clear the Brembo brakes. As I had sold these for cash and also got those shitty chrome ones above in the deal (needed something for winter storage)

So 3 different brands of 95 Cobra R replica wheels fit.

Right on, sounds like I've got options should I choose to go the 95R route

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online