FREE.....3 Pack Meguiars Microfiber Towels!!!!

wnracing

Reaction score
It did say something like 7-12 weeks didn't it? I was just curious if any of you guys had actually gotten anything.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lol, it would be so much of a waste of time and money. no (good) lawyer would take the case, becuase it would pay a popcile-stick and a shoe lace... on top of which all we would get out of it is a $5.00 gift certificate and 1 free cloth.

not worth it in the least.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
im always serious.

lol.

false advertising is one of my largest pet-peeves (sp?)
i find it completely un-ethical to lie, mis-lead, or even "paint the wrong colors" to push a product to the general public...

in this case, i have a feeling they used a false add to obtain our contact info that they will later sell in a lump-group to marketing firms. our mail boxes will soon be full of amazing junk mail. I would love to do a class action lawsuit against firms like this, but lawyers would not take an interest.

It's a dream of mine to start a non-profit that uses gifted lawyers (obviously well-off enough to not worry about a large paycheck, and thus talented enough to be at that financial comfort level) to track down, take out, and punish false advertiseing companies. all profit would go towards universally accepted charities such as Make A Wish.

Take from the liar pricks, and give to the needy. perfect.

got5.0

Reaction score
You'll never find a lawyer who doesn't care about their paycheck and is good at what they do...

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thats the challenging part. there are a select few who use their powers for good.... but they are extremely hard to find.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online