friends 97

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
pretty nice, did you decide if you were going to keep or sell yours?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
any pics up closer, I want to see some good shots of the front bumper and the front fenders

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
any pics up closer, I want to see some good shots of the front bumper and the front fenders

i'll try to get some

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
he dosent like how it fits but is not to bad. He wants to get a saleen or abc cobra

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well its not too bad, the width of the termy bumper is wider than the stock frame on that 97 but its not as bad as what I would have thought. Good pics shows how the bumper fits O0

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
im still trying to sell a guy in town has a 94 5.0 that has alot done to it. the only bad thing is that there is 186k on the car. everything from cam up is new though so it just a short block. plus im sure i can pick it up for 4g

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Well its not too bad, the width of the termy bumper is wider than the stock frame on that 97 but its not as bad as what I would have thought. Good pics shows how the bumper fits O0

Yeah they are decent pics for seeing how the 03 bumper fits. I think it looks a little funny because the bumper seems a little too wide for the car and to make it more noticeable is how the backspacing on the rear wheels makes the wheels sit in the wheel well so far.

Other than that nice car.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:

Yeah they are decent pics for seeing how the 03 bumper fits. I think it looks a little funny because the bumper seems a little too wide for the car and to make it more noticeable is how the backspacing on the rear wheels makes the wheels sit in the wheel well so far.

I was going to have the bright idea to say ' why dont you adjust the fender out to match up with the bumper" im glad I thought about the HUGE gap that would be there between the hood and the fender before I posted that great Idea :lame:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:

I was going to have the bright idea to say ' why dont you adjust the fender out to match up with the bumper" im glad I thought about the HUGE gap that would be there between the hood and the fender before I posted that great Idea :lame:

He actually might be able to bend the bumper in a little bit and bend the fender out to make it flush. :dunno:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:

He actually might be able to bend the bumper in a little bit and bend the fender out to make it flush. :dunno:

I think that would be havoc on the overall alignment of the front body parts :-\

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:

I think that would be havoc on the overall alignment of the front body parts :-\

You are right, bending the fender would mess up the alignment of the headlights.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online