Legend
Reaction score
62e3b0461a5e57eb56e6712516e207d2.jpg
*Right click, Save*
That car looks amazing! Love it!

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Cars look great man, glad to have you here. I'm up in Rocklin just outside of sac

OP
OP
R

Racsirx

Reaction score
Cars look great man, glad to have you here. I'm up in Rocklin just outside of sac

Thanks, good to see someone from California, seems like the smog nazis are killing off the car people here.

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, good to see someone from California, seems like the smog nazis are killing off the car people here.

Yeah. My mustang is not allowed to be street driven anymore :deeplist: Looks like most of your stuff is drag but do you ever do any road racing? We may cross paths sometime at sonoma or thunderhill if you make your way up there.

OP
OP
R

Racsirx

Reaction score
Yeah. My mustang is not allowed to be street driven anymore :deeplist: Looks like most of your stuff is drag but do you ever do any road racing? We may cross paths sometime at sonoma or thunderhill if you make your way up there.

I use to work for Maier Racing and they tried to get me into it but I was more of a drag guy, also I am sending you a PM

OP
OP
R

Racsirx

Reaction score
I recognize that car! I knew one of the previous owners.

I thought you might, out of all the cars I have owned that car was a money pit, it's in Los Angeles now, new owner says the same thing it's a money pit, he put a r-block with a 76mm turbo, hopefully he gets tired of it and I will buy it back, lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online