Front License Plate Brackets

xs man 27

Reaction score
for those of you that have to have a front license plate in there state, has anyone used the show and go license plate bracket that goes and bolts up underneath the front bumper ? or has anyone used the craigs no drilling bracket ? i know it doesnt work on the sn95 but wondering if anyone has used his bracket on a aftermarket none factory front bumper ? any reviews would be great.. i have a afternmarket bumper with no holes and i dont wanna put holes in it lol .. thanks again

joekd

Reaction score
The show and go wont work on an OEM GT or Cobra bumper in stock location due to the splitter in the airdam

cobrafront.jpg

The only way to use it is mount it low and then you risk scraping your plate if you drive with it away

One of the guys hear has craigs on a cobra bumper and did a good write up, since he does not make one for the GT I have bought an SN95 model from craig and am in the middle of modifying it (drilling a couple holes) to work with my GT front end

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that clip on holder that we saw a few weeks ago I would just make my own. Some aluminum flat-stock, some rivits and epoxy/paint and it would not take too long.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
one of the few times I am glad to live in indiana. No front plate, no emissions, could not be easier to get a CCW...

OP
OP
X

xs man 27

Reaction score
my stock front gt bumper was replaced by a saleen clone fake front bumper so i think both mounts may work w my bumper but i like the show and go for the reason that i like the way the license plate looks mounted on the bottem left side of bumper rather than the usual middle of bumper.. twista how do your like your show n go ? and any pics of it w the plate up and you can blue out your license plate number ? thanks

joekd

Reaction score
Oh no, he likes the offset plates. I'm out of this one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online