Good fitting Mid pipes

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
IS there any midpipes that fit good? My mac H pipe hangs too damn low, i scrape on almost all speed bumps i come across, and my car aint even that low! ( FRPP B springs)

Help a brotha out :help2: Thanks!

jEEd

Reaction score
maybe hang them higher for a tighter fit? like the hangers, cut them and weld them back on shorter so they get closer up to the car? iono.. since my exhaust hangers are welded on and the shop just cut my hangers and rewelded new ones on so they fit tighter. iono just a thought.. i have no clue on other brands since i dont have my mid pipe installed yet... :-\

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
im lowered 2 inches, have MAC longtubes and o/r H, and i hardly scrape....maybe you need the driver mod?

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
i'm also lowered, and sometimes i scrape sometimes i don't. its just a matter of how you take the bumps.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
68mustang5.0 said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
....maybe you need the driver mod?

and that is.....? ???

driving slow over speed bumps, and at an angle...paying attention to the roads and avoiding dips in the road, simple things like that.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
bassanis the best fitting mid pipe i've ever had, and i've had quite a few

LJmagicJJ

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
im lowered 2 inches, have MAC longtubes and o/r H, and i hardly scrape....maybe you need the driver mod?

same here i am lowered 2 inches, however, i do not have longtubes my MAC h pipe is for shortys/stock manifolds and it fits fine haven't scraped yet....

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Try loosening up the connection between the midpipe and catback. Then push the midpipe up to the desired position and tighten down the clamps at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online