Good suspenions mods to start???

scootin95gts

Reaction score
So far i only got my car lowered and was thinking about getting a steeda front swaybar,rear G-trac bar,and some lower control arms.Since i got to get a new rack and pinion is the bumsteer kit steeda sells really worth the money i dont really notice any right now.Im also just gonna use this as my dd and kinda want a better ride for suspension.Any other suggestions are welcome

Suspect

Reaction score
id prolly do subframes and shocks/struts next.

95-stang

Reaction score
In order i:
Lowered it with Steeda springs and Eibach pro shox, next at the front it was Ford Racing wishbones and Steeda caster\camber plates, then moving to the back, BBK upper and lower arms, and finally back to the front for a Ford Racing bumpsteer kit. On our roads the bumpsteer kit has made a major difference to the drive.
It now corners at a pretty good rate, and i must admit thats as far [atm] as i'm going with the handling, unless i find myself in a hedge. :)

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
well as far as shock i got kyb gas-a-just alright but rough ride,and up front i got kyb gr-2 both from prev owner,im probably gonna get a new rack in a couple months mine is totally shot and was thinking about putting those steeda end links on while i do it since the stocker look so weak sound like a waste of money or not?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online