Want To Buy Got hit at a stop sign, saying they might total out my gt conv...

sho89mtx

Reaction score
If my car does get totalled by the insurance company, anyone know any good deals or want to sell their 99+ gt/cobra/mach 1 etc?​

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Get a lightning Lol

I have seen some killer deals out there on some mach1s

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Ill sell you one of the cleanest mach 1's around. 46k miles, OW, 5spd, tasteful modes. 16k...

OP
OP
S

sho89mtx

Reaction score
i'm located in Yukon, Oklahoma. It's a suburb of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

OP
OP
S

sho89mtx

Reaction score
the latest news is that I have two insurance companies on this, mine and the one that crashed into me, mine arleady quoted me $4497 to take the car or $3957 to keep the car and fixed it myself, don't have the other offer yet. If the other offer is close, obviously i'll just keep it and fix the bumper(which basically is the only damage to it)and pay off my car

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
the latest news is that I have two insurance companies on this, mine and the one that crashed into me, mine arleady quoted me $4497 to take the car or $3957 to keep the car and fixed it myself, don't have the other offer yet. If the other offer is close, obviously i'll just keep it and fix the bumper(which basically is the only damage to it)and pay off my car

Not a bad idea. Have you posted up pics of the damage on here yet?

chris91

Reaction score
Wow. How in the hell are they saying it did that much damage? My front was way worse than that and it only totalled to 2200 and they didn't even think of totalling the car out. Yeah I'd definitely fix it yourself.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I'd consider this to be like winning the lottery (assuming you weren't hurt). Pay that sucker off and start modding it!

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Wow. How in the hell are they saying it did that much damage? My front was way worse than that and it only totalled to 2200 and they didn't even think of totalling the car out. Yeah I'd definitely fix it yourself.

I agree. Was the frame at all bent or just the bumper? Take the money and pay it off!

OP
OP
S

sho89mtx

Reaction score
EXACTLY, IT'S ONLY TOTALLED BY THE INSURANCE ESTIMATES, NOT BY ANYTHING ELSE. IT'S A TOTAL LOSS BECAUSE THE DAMAGE IS OVER 60% THE CAR'S VALUE.
THERE IS NO FRAME DAMAGE, JUST NEEDS A NEW BUMPER AND THE TRUNK TO BE POUNDED OUT IN A FEW AREAS, WHICH I'M GONNA TAKE THE MONEY, KEEP THE CAR AND GET IT FIXED AND PAY OFF THE CAR

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online