Got some Poorboys stuff!

wytstang

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
I dont know what's "the best" I'm sure that is debatable, but I'd say the PB's way up there.
I sure like it better than the Meguires stuff I had.
Alot of guys on SVTP use it, WHytestang recommended it so figured I'd get some.

I love how easy it goes on - Sunlight, shade, whatever.
and the price is reasonable.
I've used it 3x so far, and am very happy.
Spyders car, my truck, and my dad's truck.

I just ordered some more stuff last night, so I'll have the full line.
wheels, windows, sealers etc.

:bunny3:
Its wytstang :p man you have really taken a liking to PB I'm glad I was able to show you the way grass hopper lol. Snakebit it's only available through mail order autogeek.net or poorboysworld.com or danase.com or exceldetail.com

wytstang

Reaction score
Oh Dalamar or anybody else for future purchases through Autogeek use coupon code Detailcity to get 10% off your orders. As a matter of fact Steve the owner of Poorboys hangs out at detailcity.org, they have a few sponsors there that announce sales during holidays that members only get (this includes Autogeek)

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wytstang said:
Oh Dalamar or anybody else for future purchases through Autogeek use coupon code Detailcity to get 10% off your orders. As a matter of fact Steve the owner of Poorboys hangs out at detailcity.org, they have a few sponsors there that announce sales during holidays that members only get (this includes Autogeek)

sigh, that would have been nice yesterday, my order was 140 bucks.
oh well, thanks - I'll have to use it next time.

I like this stuff, it tastes good too!!

wytstang

Reaction score
I love the way his product have fragrances add to them. My Nattys Blue smells like bubble gum and I seriously want to chew it lol.

thorco3

Reaction score
i will be trying out some poor boys next... once I use up my zaino bros stuff I plan on getting a porter cable and some poor boys to see how it compares to the zaino

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
its not the BEST like mentioned its all personal prefrance. some brands will give you a a really good shine, some will give you lots of depth and a rich color. I gotta try poorboys but I love the Clearkote stuff right now :D

thorco3

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
its not the BEST like mentioned its all personal prefrance. some brands will give you a a really good shine, some will give you lots of depth and a rich color. I gotta try poorboys but I love the Clearkote stuff right now :D

so what is this clearkote i keep reading about in here... i've never heard of it before... which kinda surprises me a little
:eek:, i thought i knew everything :hammer:
who makes it?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thorco3 said:
Matt94GT said:

so what is this clearkote i keep reading about in here... i've never heard of it before... which kinda surprises me a little
:eek:, i thought i knew everything :hammer:
who makes it?
clearkote does www.clearkote.com

You can see how well it worked for me: (lots of depth)
http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=1438.msg18341#msg18341

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Matt = your car looks like liquid sex in that thread. that stuff really turns up your red :bunny3:

wytstang said:
Its wytstang :p man you have really taken a liking to PB I'm glad I was able to show you the way grass hopper lol.
I will try to "snatch pebble from hand." ;)

I'm really happy with how my truck turned out. I just hand wiped on the natty's, then sprayed on some S&G after it got rained on, and it's like a mirror! I need to take some pictures of it.

Once the wheel sealer gets here, I want to take them off and work them over real good.

thorco3

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
clearkote does www.clearkote.com

You can see how well it worked for me: (lots of depth)
http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=1438.msg18341#msg18341

WOW... matt ur car does look amazing in those pics... u've just convinced me to try out this clearkote stuff. and after looking at their site they are pretty reasonable on prices too, especially compared to zaino!

thanks for the info... oh and which waxes polishes of theirs do u use. I'll probably just get all of them, lol

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
RMG is nice (Red Moose Machine Glaze) then top it with their Carnuba wax. Or you can get the Vanilla Moose then top with carnuba. I did the Vanilla Hand Glaze or what ever to remove swirls, then the red moose machine glaze then the carnuba. Deff at least use a Glaze (RMG is everyones fav) then after top with a Carnuba wax. You can use another product before those two if you wish like I did.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
HEY, this is a Poorboys thread, go start your own little Clearkoat thread, GOSH! :hammer:

thorco3

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
HEY, this is a Poorboys thread, go start your own little Clearkoat thread, GOSH! :hammer:

:lol:... sorry about that... /endthreadjack :angel:

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
NP thorco3 :police:

Update pics:
last week I hand applied natty's wax to the Truck.
I've only ever washed it and dryed with microfibers, so the clear is in really good shape.

It's been rained on 2x, since the quick wax job, and I've just spray and glossed it afterwards.
S&G is my friend. ;D
quick and easy - and it works great. this last time was mid afternoon in the sun.
I even used on the wheels, until the wheel sealer arrives.

I'll have to take some more pics at dusk.

shine1.jpg

shine2.jpg

shine3.jpg

siderear.jpg

wytstang

Reaction score
Nattys is one of the best bang for the buck you can get were quality is not neglected. Really hard to beat it for the price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online