Got the new wheels mounted and Car running...take a look

Turbo306

Reaction score
I want to thank you guys for photo shopping me the whells a while ago...but I finally got the car running and decided to give it a bath and get ready to tune the stand alone....

Tell me what you think... sorry they are not the greatest pictures....

normal_Picture_648_small.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Steeda Ultralights right? They look great and aren't very popular which is a good thing. O0

Foster98GT

Reaction score
The only flaw i see is that you didnt post enough pics..................shes hoTT.......pull her top down and gimmie more!

NotQuik

Reaction score
holy crap that car is nice looking......i don't know why either because i'm not a fan of convertables....but yours looks great, wheels and the right stance does wonders I suppose.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i love those wheels so much, if i didn't get the FRs, i probably woul have waited and got those.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So those are the one's you went with.
Nice choice, they look sweet on there.

OP
OP
T

Turbo306

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys!... ya I am really happy with how it turned out.... Now I just have to get her tunned... I did some street tunning last night... all I can say is holy shit!... and on only 9 lbs... I am going to run 17-20 on pump gas and should make around 850 RWHP.... then turn it up too 25 lbs and nitrous and shoot for 1000 RWHP... Only flaw now is absoulty NO Traction!... Any reccomendations minus me putting my pro stars back on?... what is the stickiest 18 tire out there?... Thinking possibly the M/T ET Drag... (Its a drag radial but on my pro stars they hook like crazy!)

redsaleen351

Reaction score
Great looking car and setup! I'm looking at hood currently. Is that the Cervini's 3 1/2" cobra R hood? Car looks great man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online